Penetrant that conditions leather fibres allowing expansion in localised areas. Not to be used on aniline, suede or nubuck leathers.
1L, 50ml, 500ml, 5L
- Shake well before use.
- Test in an inconspicuous place first before using.
- Hold container upright.
- Spray pressure points from inside of shoe.
- Point in direction of area to be stretched and depress spray pump firmly.
- Apply pressure from inside of the shoe with a strong teaspoon to the area that requires stretching.
- Wear shoes immediately after treatment.