For recolouring and rejuvenating smooth leather and most synthetic materials. 175g NETDownload Colour Guide
A premium pigment based aerosol.
Black, Ballet, Brown, Camel, White
- Test in an inconspicuous place first before using.
- Tightly pack inside of article with newspaper to eliminate creases and wrinkles.
- Clean surface and deglaze leather with Waproo Stripper.
- Shake can well.
- Hold the article over a sheet of paper and spray along its full length a light misting first coat in short bursts from a distance of 30cm.
- Do not use too much.
- Allow to dry completely.
- If necessary apply a second thin coat.
- Allow to dry then polish with Waproo Renovating Polish of appropriate colour.
- After use, turn the aerosol can upside down and spray for one second to clear the spray nozzle.