Contains Waproo Water & Stain Protector 100g, Waproo Sole Grips and Waproo Protector Shoe Cream 75ml.
WATER & STAIN PROTECTOR
IMPORTANT DIRECTIONS – DUE TO THE VAST VARIETY OF ARTIFICIAL LEATHER FOOTWEAR AND ACCESSORIES IN THE MARKETPLACE TODAY.
- Before first use, always test in a hidden area for colour fastness and product to material compatibility ensuring that the spray will not discolour or taint the finish of your footwear.
- Follow directions closely.
- Ensure footwear is clean and dry before commencing.
- Work in a well ventilated area.
- Shake can well.
- From a distance of approximately 30cm, apply a light even spray mist over entire footwear.
- Allow to dry naturally (5-10 mins).
- Apply a 2nd and 3rd coat for optimum protection.
- Let dry in between coats.
- Do not flood product onto footwear as this could cause water markings especially on suede, nubuck or aniline leathers.
- For suede, if necessary, brush up nap after drying.
- Repeat process regularly/every week (depending on extent of footwear exposure) to ensure footwear remains protected.
- Position pad and pencil shape on shoe sole.
- Use sandpaper to get a clean, smooth, dry area.
- Peel off paper backing and press pad in place.
- Please note when peeling off paper backing make sure you don’t remove self adhesive tape on back of paper backing.
PROTECTOR SHOE CREAM
- Test in an inconspicuous place first before using.
- Remove cap and gently squeeze a small amount with the easy to use sponge applicator.
- Apply evenly to entire shoe or leather article.
- Allow to dry.
- Buff with Waproo soft Polish Cloth to finish.