For an optimum finish and lasting colour without cracking, prepare all articles including new articles before recolouring. For genuine leather use Waproo Stripper. For more delicate leathers and light weight synthetics, use Waproo Preparer. Colour Change is available in a variety of colours.
Bronze, New Pewter, Ballet, Black, Bone, Tutu Pink, Brown, Burgundy, Camel, Dark Camel, Dark Brown, Gold, Grey, New Bone, Hot Pink, Light Tan, Sand, Milkwood, Navy Blue, Pewter, New Purple, Cherry Red, Red, Silver, White, Yellow
- Pack inside of article tightly with paper for a smooth surface.
- Shake bottle well.
- Test Waproo Preparer or Stripper in an inconspicuous place first before using on entire article.
- Using a clean soft cloth rub the surface briskly with Preparer or Stripper to remove all dirt, wax and polish from the surface. Pay particular attention to any deep creases.
- Allow to dry.
- NOTE: Use Waproo Stripper on smooth leather only. Waproo Preparer can be used on smooth leather and synthetics.
- Before use, shake Colour Change bottle well until colour is evenly distributed.
- Test Colour Change in an inconspicuous place first before applying to entire article.
- Apply colour sparingly with applicator brush provided in the cap. Apply a light even coat along the grain of leather.
- Allow to dry for 30 minutes on leather and 1 hour on synthetics, then a second light coat can be applied. Follow with a third light coat if required.
- Leave overnight to dry completely.
- Finish with Waproo Renovating Polish then buff to a shine.
- Two light coats are better than one heavy coat.
- All Waproo Colour Change products are intermixable to achieve desired shade.
- On drying the final colour will be slightly darker.